Friday, December 11, 2009

the snow is coming

The sky is grey today and all the forecasts on TV are warning of snow, snow and more snow. All this build up and anticipation is killing me. My parents must be even more anxious and excited, since I noticed that they bought a small snow blower the last time I was over at their place. (*Note: it never really snows that much here to warrant a snow blower, but my dad likes his gadgets, so I am not going to argue). I am going to remember the gorgeous skies of this past week, since it has been sunny, crisp and bright out almost every day... well, up until today. Will be posting pics of our tree next week when it is all decorated and not naked! Have a happy weekend!

ps. My December giveaway (the last giveaway of the year) starts this coming Monday, so don't miss it!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

That is a gorgeous photo! I live in Southern California, near the ocean and it never snows here. Have fun in it, if it does snow!

our little love nest said...

Wishing it would snow here but we are all about fake snow if it doesn't. Don bought a snow making machine this year! YAY! xoxo
(have fun in the snow if it does snow there...I always thought it was funny in Vancouver, how people use umbrellas when it snows heheh)
happy weekend! (Love your nudist tree but looking forward to seeing it decked out too!)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Have fun decorating your tree :) T.

Southern Belle said...

Pack me some snow in a envelop and mail it :D lol

Holly said...

I think it's cute that your parents are prepping for the upcoming blizzard. :-)

Fern said...

Happy weekend :) Looking forward to your giveaway & pics of your tree :)

Unknown said...

stock up on hot cocoa and enjoy the snow! :)

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow I would love to know what snow is like!

Creative Coquette said...

I want it to snow so badly! Last year was my first experience, was not prepared. This year I am ready but it doesn't look too promising as yet.

Bonzai Beadwear said...

Great photo! Snow is already here, and Im already sick of driving in it lol!

Anonymous said...

I keep hoping we'll get snow here too. It's not really supposed to snow here in the winter, but sometimes it does... Just makes the holidays feel more special when there is snow on the ground. I love snow. ♥