Friday, March 13, 2009

spotted in holland

How very exciting! Jan from Poppytalk was nice enough to send over a press clipping the other day from Eigenhuis & Interieur. Sent to her by an artist from Holland, the article lists her wonderful blog (as well as many others), and to my surprise, features two cabin + cub designs!... woohoo! The fawn and swallow designs are from my bookplate and greeting card designs. I think this is a good kick start for me to try and start making official press kits this year :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holland? That's awesome. I love that swallow design. Very nice.

equivoque said...

Etsy greetings!
--equivoque

Anonymous said...

congrats that's amazing! you should get on those press kits. and how nice of her to send that over for you!

My name is Andrea said...

That's so cool! Congrats!
I'll have to go check out the site now!