Monday, February 13, 2012

for the record

My toddler's new obsession these days is our record player... a day does not go by without Jasper pointing at it and then gesturing towards our records. Seeing as how my hubby's old punk, hardcore, and metal records are not super baby friendly, and now our vintage Smurfs record is banned from any airtime in our house (yes, it is as annoying as one would expect), some of our other childhood ones are on constant rotation. The current fave right now is the Barbapapa record, or as Jasper calls it “Ba-ba”. Who knew our wee one would be so vinyl obsessed.

7 comments:

Designwali said...

oh my...i ADORED these guys when I was little. I need to find some dvds or something for my kids.

April Starr said...

Love records! I have some vinyls, but no record player unfortunately, haha!

Good call on banning the smurfs, btw. :)

Lostlemonade said...

Yeah, vinyl records!!!! A kid after my own heart!

Christie Cottage said...

LOL I can just imagine....

Sponge Bob wears on my nerves these days :-)




Stopping by from Blogging Buddies

Happy Valentine's Day!
...♥
.................................♥
.................................♥
..............................♥
.........................♥
..................♥
.............♥
.....♥
...♥
.♥.............................♥....♥
♥..........................♥...........♥
.♥......................♥................♥
..♥...................♥..................♥
...♥....................................♥
.....♥................................♥
........♥.........................♥
...........♥...................♥
..............♥..............♥
..................♥.......♥
.....................♥..♥
.......................♥



<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

My nephew is 8 months old and he came to visit last weekend for the Super Bowl. He was OBSESSED with my record player. Just could not stop himself from pressing every single button over and over. It was cute.

SuziesImaginarium said...

Hooray for vinyl! Happy Valentines Day from your newest Blogging Buddies follower!

Jeanna said...

Happy Valentines day, from Etsy.com

http://barnyardchic.blogspot.com/