Thursday, March 28, 2013

boutique chic

These past months have been very exciting on the retail front... boutiques here and there have been picking up some of my line.

I just got this cute picture from one of my newest stockists, Boutique Jérôme in Montreal... and I am in love with the display! Love, love, love the raw wood (are you really that surprised?).

Here is a complete list of my awesome stockists... visit them and support independent local business if they are near you!

Atlas Decor · Mcminnville, Oregon
Boutique Jérôme · Montreal

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Awesome you are in so many shop!




Stopping by from Blogging Buddies
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Cute display V. :)

Congrats on all the retail outlets, I LOVE that indie locations still survive the big box stores :)

Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)