Saturday, January 10, 2009

best game ever!

I am upping my geek factor and admitting that I am completely addicted to the Rock Band 2 game that I got in my Christmas stocking this year. And might I add, not only did I get the game, but I also got a pair of red Vic Firth drumsticks (hmmm... I guess you can figure out which is my favorite instrument to play). I think I scare my husband sometimes as I drum away and scream with glee whenever I unlock a new song. Maybe one day when we don't live in an apartment building, Santa will bring a drum kit. 

6 comments:

Jen's Pens said...

I have to agree that Rock Band the greatest game and I think my hubby feels the same way yours does! I have not played RB2 yet, but I can only guess it gets better!

Kim Caro said...

i still havent played but possibly today!

Almay Alday said...

I haven't played rock band but we had it at a company party and some people were rock band hogs and would not let others play! I can see the addiction!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Enjoy

Be Jeweled By Candi said...

I think I'm afraid to try it for fear of becoming totally addicted :) My sister-in-law has to literally drag my brother away from it when she needs him to do something :) It looks like a lot of fun though

beadworkbyamanda said...

My boyfriend loves playing drums on rockband! I play the guitar most often and sing every once in a while.