Wednesday, December 2, 2009

got craft?

My last craft fair of the year is approaching, and I am giddy with excitement! Hooray! I love doing fairs, but it is always a wee bit exhausting near the year end. Got Craft, Vancouver's largest indie craft fair, is happening this Sunday... come and visit me and over 55 local and handmade vendors ranging from clothing to jewelry to art and stationary. Oh, and did I mention that the first 30 people through the door receive a FREE (is there any better word during this time of year?) handmade swag bag stuffed full of goodies from all of the vendors. Make sure you arrive early!

Support Vancouver's handmade revolution, pledge handmade and shop local. Hope to see you there!

Got Craft Details
Sunday, December 6th
11:00am - 5:00pm
Royal Canadian Legion
2205 Commercial Drive (@ E. 6th Avenue / across from JJ Bean)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Admission is $2 (kids 10 and under are free)
(no wheelchair access)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute flier.Thanks for the well wishes. Best of luck to you this weekend too. We're both gonna kick butt. :)

our little love nest said...

Wishing I could come! I think you are going to do amazing! xoxo

Bonzai Beadwear said...

Sounds cool! I wish I lived closer! Have a great time!

Yvette said...

Gorgeous blog, have added you to my reader!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

My last one is this weekend too. Yay for the end of festival season. Good luck. I hope you sell everything!

M.M.E. said...

I hope it goes well for you!

koralee said...

Oh...I would love to go this weekend! I may see you there..thanks for the tip. xoxox

audreyscountrycrafts said...

There definitely are some disadvantages to living in the middle of the country. Everything is so far away. :(

Unknown said...

Aww man! I wish I could go, this looks really fun. I'm sure you'll do great! :)

debi said...

Great blog! I found you from etsy forums. debi

nomadcraftsetc said...

Have fun! You will do well!

I LOVE doing shows, but agree with you that they can be a bit tiring!