Friday, September 30, 2011

calendar girl

I have been working on the new 2012 desk calendar, and thought I would show-and-tell some related news. My 2010 desk calendar was featured in the book Creative Calendar Collection by Basheer Graphic Books... the book just arrived on my door step a few weeks ago. Hooray for unexpected happy mail deliveries! It's arrival, though, reminded me that I have to hustle it up and finish up the new one for 2012... eek! Stay tuned for its reveal next week... I have revamped the format a bit, so it will be even better!

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Congratulations on being featured in the Creative Calendar Collection.

I look forward to seeing your design for the new 2012 calendar. I know it will be awesome. :)

DancingMooney said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to! I love your work. ;)

Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome! I checked out your Etsy shop, your items are SO cute!

http://herestohandyandy.blogspot.com/