Wednesday, September 19, 2012

fuzzy little monsters

It is no secret that I like to make crafty things... so it was only a matter of time before my crafty preoccupations started influencing little Jasper's play time. But what craft to do when he is only two, and the thought of paint on the walls and carpet seemed a bit horrifying? Hurray for pompoms and google eyes! We had a fun afternoon making “fuzzy monsters” (his words by the way). Thanks to my friend Robin who had such a cute and easy idea (see her awesome blog Windy and Friends here). Hmmm... now what to do with two dozen fuzzy little monsters that keep popping up around the house....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have a new blog & Etsy shop.

You can find me here:
www.pammowerdesigns.etsy.com

~Pam

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Hee, hee. These are precious. I remember my mom making them for us, too.

2justByou said...

Fuzzy monsters are always great for little ones and big kids too! I remember playing with them as a kiddo. =)
~Kim
2justByou.blogspot.com

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

They are so cute :)

Maybe you can glue them to an outfit and Jasper can be a BIG "Fuzzy Monster" for Halloween :)

Have a lovely evening, cheers, T. :)

Unknown said...

very cute....today I fingerpainted with my grandson. I'll have to try these, less mess. lol
debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Almost Precious said...

Crafting with children can be a lot of fun. They are so imaginative and can put a wonderful spin on any craft.

Maybe Jasper can open up his own little etsy shop selling cute, fuzzy (but friendly) monsters. ;)

May your week-end be a wonderful one.

Frannie said...

Cute "fuzzy monsters"

My 2 year old granddaughter loves dinosaurs. Hmmm, wonder if I can make "little fuzzy dinosaurs?"

JessicaY said...

Love them! I use to have a ton of them as kid...mine had big feet under their fuzzy bodies!
- Jessica of The Doily Duck

http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

Love these!
I know what I am doing this week!

Robin said...

I love these!!