Friday, February 21, 2014

craft clear out - part 1

One of my goals for this year is to go through our entire house and purge, donate and sell anything that we don't need or use. One of the worst areas that I am working on is my craft closet,  which in the deeper reaches have bits and bobs that have sat there sadly unused. A lot of it has been passed on to other crafters, and some donated…. but some stuff still remains, so I am selling it off. First up on the lot are blank maple wood veneer cards…. They can easily be cut, or stamped or written on with pen/marker/pencil. Turn them in to business cards, gift tags, place cards or greeting cards. Check them out in the Etsy shop here.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Craft supplies are definitely something I have an excess of, but they are also the hardest for me to get rid of. Good for you!

VaLon Lee said...

So pretty.... If only I had a need for them...