Monday, April 21, 2014

aloha!

Aloha! A special post today after just getting back from some nice fun in the sun. We had a great family vacation in Waikiki last week, and my body is already having vitamin D withdrawal (yes, it is currently raining here in Vancouver….boo hiss). It was our first time in Hawaii, so needless to say, there was a lot of beach time to be had as well as the usual tourist must-dos (luau, scenic drives, and lots and lots of eating out). Now it is recovery mode… traveling with two tikes is way tiring. I think I should have booked a vacation for after my vacation. ;)

4 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I remember those days (travelling with youngsters) and totally get the need for a vaca after the vaca :)

Love the photos and glad you guys had lots of fun in the sun :)

Cheers, T. :)

Christie Cottage said...

Absolutely adorable! When I saw your posy I thought... Maybe Jasper will be in a picture!

Glad you were able to take a family vacation!

<><

Abby / Linda said...

Lovely vacation photos--I would love to go sometime!

Almost Precious said...

Looks like a perfect vacation - and yes traveling with tots is exhausting. Exhausting, true, but regardless the memories that you made during this vacation will always treasured.