Thursday, June 3, 2010

stoked sessions 2010

In the mood for some art this weekend? How about helping out a good cause? Well, just wanted to let you know that my hubby Roger has an art piece in the Stoked Sessions 2010: Predictions exhibtion, an art show and benefit for Stoked LA. Artwork from the best street and fine artists will be on auction to benefit Stoked Mentoring (an organization that brings action sports, mentoring and coaching to at-risk and disadvantaged youth). We won't be able to check out the show, since the Bun's due date is on June 5th, the show date.... but check it out if your in the LA area! Would love to hear how it goes!

Details:
June 4, 7 - 11pm: VIP Preview Event (Invite Only)
June 5, noon - 8pm, during Culver City ARTWALK

The Brick Building
8870 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, California

12 comments:

debi said...

Good luck on the show, better yet have a safe and healthy birth!!! I'm so excited for you! I will be visiting my grandson, (2 months old on the 6th) during your delivery, Yah! COUNTDOWN.....

Almost Precious said...

We are all awaiting the birth of your little one with geat excitement. Hope you post a few photos of the wee one as soon after her/his arrival as possible.

Hope the Stoked Sessions 2010: Predictions exhibition is a smashing success. Would love to see it but Florida is a very long way from L.A. California.

Almost Precious said...

Val - I am sure you realized that I meant Great excitement and not geat! Sure wish these comment boxes had spell check. :D

KristiMcMurry said...

Wish I could! I would love to be in the LA area right now :) Hope it goes well! Sounds like a great cause.

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

congratulations and best of luck on all your happy upcoming events! :)

ebeepaperie said...

How cool! And I didn't realize your due date was so close! What an exciting time! :)

lisaroy said...

oh how great! best of luck! : )

Plantress said...

go Roger! Sounds like a good thing!
tick tock baby blessings

Katie Gates said...

Came here from the etsy blog thread. I'm in LA, so I'm glad to know re the ArtWalk. Also... those nursery shots are beautiful. What a lucky bun. Best wishes for a safe and easy birth.

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the show! I wish I was in LA right now.. a vacation would be nice

Modred Vintage said...

I hope the show goes well, but hope the delivery goes even better.

DK said...

Good luck and congratulations in advance!