Friday, December 24, 2010

peppermint forest


I am just finishing up some last minute holiday baking... ok, well not really baking in the case of these... technically melting and prepping... ta-da... some cool white peppermint bark. These will be packaged up with a batch of cake balls that are currently baking in the oven. (Notice how I chose super easy recipes?... as you can guess, I am not much of a baker... heehee). My goal is to finish making all these treats and eat as little of them as possible. These are for giving, and I have to keep reminding myself that it would be very disappointing for the receivers to get a sad half empty box of treats. Must resist!

9 comments:

ricebabies said...

Ohh yummmmm. I love Bakerella.
I hope your baking goes well and that you have a very Merry Christmas with your little one.

Meeling said...

Yummo!

Love your background for the photo!
I checked out those cake balls...omg, I need to try those!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Stacey said...

super cute tablecloth to go with your festive goodies :)

debi said...

Have a great "first" Christmas with your new family!! Happy new year, too!

TMCPhoto said...

easy peasey is the best thing when you've got a little one like yours. I hope your first holiday as a family is as much fun as ours was

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

yumms! that's the hardest part of tasty gifts - no snacking! :P

hope you're having a lovely holiday! :D

Almost Precious said...

Mmmm, the peppermint bark and the cake balls sound really yummy. Lucky are the recipients of your tasty homemade treats.

thea said...

OMG this looks to die for. I'm lucky I didn't get some as my bum would have increased a little more after this xmas!!

hehe

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)

reub-envision said...

they look so good
(its not helping with how hungry Iam)

am liking your blog