Thursday, April 30, 2009

collage: singing red bird

It's a beautiful sunny day here today and I am in a bright and cheery mood, despite it being tax deadline day (eeep!). So to brighten everyone's day, I thought a collage of a little red song bird would be appropriate. To hear its song (and bring the outdoors indoors), click here. I love the description in the link of what the bird song sounds like: "purdy purdy purdy... whoit whoit whoit... what-cheer, what-cheer... wheet, wheet, wheet, wheet."

8 comments:

Katy said...

It is NOT a bright and sunny day here, so the little bit of color is much appreciated. :-)

Unknown said...

love that collage!

M.M.E. said...

So cool! I wish it were sunny and warm here. It finally hit 45 degrees!

Holly said...

I was just gazing at a cardinal on my balcony 5 minutes ago, they are so beautiful. I loved the sound clip too, it made me giggle. :-)

Robert W. Leonard said...

hehehe!

Our birds went a little crazy over that one. That was great! Nice collage. :)

S. Collier said...

good stuff!!

Chrisy said...

So pleased I stumbled in here and had a look / listen to the bird songs...ta so much for the link...and your artwork is lovely...

Unknown said...

Aw, this is a cutie. If you like cardinals, you might be interested in this post about a half male/half female wonder:
http://minnesotabirdnerd.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-just-received-coolest-bird-photo-ive.html

Personally, I have a huge crush on the chickadee and its call. So dang cute!

Wonderful work you've got!
http://www.mchenwears.com/blog