Monday, February 22, 2010

and the medal goes to....

I couldn't resist sneaking that Olympic medal reference in there... it is complete Olympic hysteria over here in Vancouver! Even my parents (who never ever watch any type of sporting events) have had the Olympic channel on non-stop when I visited them last. It's like the Olympics have stolen their brains!

Ok, ok... enough dilly-dallying, on my part, on to the giveaway winner! The random draw was done this morning and winner of the swallow wall plaque is: Jane D. of she greets the day! Congrats!!! And here is her answer to the... er, well, non-skill testing question: What is the best or worst Valentine's gift you have ever received?

"The best v-day gift I received was a pack of polaroid film along with a box of sweethearts and a handmade magnet made by my boyfriend. Plus dinner & a movie. Followed by a nice walk around downtown and some Ghiradelli ice cream!"

Awwww... that is very sweet indeed! Well, now to top it off, you have a sweet little prize coming your way! Yay! Ok, and to everyone else who did not win this time... no worries... there is another giveaway coming up next month, so stay tuned!

16 comments:

LiPeony said...

oo congrats!!!! What a cool prize =D Sigh wish my bf was that very sweet. XD

Annette said...

Congrats to Jane D!!! Sounds like she had a perfect Valentines Day!!

LuliBags said...

Congrats, what a great present!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Congrats to Jane . . . my husband is glued to the olympics too. Unfortunately the bells that everyone rings drives me nuts and I can't bear to watch it.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats to Jane :) Nice win :)


YAY for ice dancing :) T.

SleightGirl said...

Nice prize! And, again, I'm so jealous that you're there!

Rainy Day Gardener said...

congrats to the winner!

Rainy Day Gardener said...

P.S...that was *some* hockey game last night..sorry..couldn't resist the rub!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Great prize for Jane D! We are in full Olympic mode around here too! Fun, fun

Unknown said...

Congrats Jane! Sounds like a very sweet Valentine as well :] I wish I was closer to Vancouver, I bet you guys are having so much fun! As usual, great blog post!

Best wishes,
-Chelsea
http://www.pixelcouture.net

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky duck :)

PS I can't believe a crow dive bombed you! Made me think of that Hitchcock flick The Birds. Eek!

Tessa said...

Congrats to the winner!! :)

Jane D. said...

Yay! Thank you so much! I sent my address through etsy convo.
I can't wait to receive the plaque!

<3
Jane

Memories for Life said...

Congrats to the winner...that sounds like an awesome Valentine's Day!

Lori P said...

Congratulations to Jane! Wow - not only a great gift, but a perfect Valentines Day. You go girl!

readingsully2 said...

Congrats, JANE.:)