Friday, August 5, 2011

and we have a winner!

Ok, a little late posting today... sorry! But it let a few of you get your entries in the last minute...yay! There were so many great entries and so many reasons everyone is celebrating... fantastic! My little helper Jasper helped me with the random draw today. Apologies for the blurry photo, but he is getting to be a quick little guy. Ok, so cutting to the chase now.... the winner of the July giveaway - the set of Tiny Cub greeting cards is.... (drumroll please)... Suzanne aka Kiddo! And what is she celebrating?

"I'm celebrating because I just lost 15 pounds through Weight Watchers! I've still got a long way to go, but it's a start!"

Congrats on the win... and congrats on the 15 lbs too! Yipee!

Didn’t win this time? No worries... there will always be another giveaway around the corner soon... Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah Knight said...

Congrats to the winner! : )