Monday, October 17, 2011

new calendar is here!

Hooray, hooray! So it is finally here... the Cabin + Cub 2012 Desk Calendar is being unveiled today! For the upcoming year, I thought I would shake things up a little bit and make the calendar quite a bit taller in size... which means larger images to enjoy each month (which, in turn, means more cuteness for your desk, and yes, perhaps more envy from your fellow co-workes coveting said calendar... heehee). And no fret, the calendar still comes with a cute little wooden easel stand. Check out the calendar in my etsy shop here.

11 comments:

Meeling said...

Too cute! Already put it on my favorites!!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Awww, it's so cute!

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

That is too cute! I love it!

DancingMooney said...

I love it! Hope these do really well in your shop! ♥

Reshma at colorcanopy.blogspot.com said...

These are really cute!

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Looks great!

Isobel Morrell said...

Looks lovely - well done and may you have lots of sales!

Additionsstyle said...

Looks like lots of fun!
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Valerie, you are so on the ball, I haven't even started to think about calendars (am I a bit slow??? oops!)

Love all the brightness, you're right it would cheer up every desk :)

Have a lovely day, T. :)

Gallery32 said...

Super Cute!

Unknown said...

Looove the calendar! SO cute.