Thursday, February 27, 2014

craft clear out - part 2

My craft clear our continues! Next up on the lot for sale are some cute wood burned memo boards. Each board is lovingly burned by hand and comes with a little wooden easel stand. They were originally $30, and now they are 50% off at $15. Now that we have two wee ones in the house, I am devoting less time to wood burning… wood burning and children… yah, you get the picture, not the best mix.  Find them in the Etsy shop here, here, and here.

2 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a link exchange.
My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled You Don’t Need A Shiny Car. You Need A Shiny Plan

I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

Daniel.

Almost Precious said...

The easels are adorable. 50% off that is quite a sale. I'm sure they will sell out quickly.