Saturday, May 16, 2009

collage: girls and balloons

Today is my crafty friend Sasha's stagette/wedding shower, you may know her as Track and Field Designs. How very exciting! I thought this collage of friends and balloons would be perfect for today and its event, since it will be a gaggle of ladies getting together, celebrating her last days of singledom. Not sure what is in store... the only mention was that there will be no male strippers... which perhaps is a good thing, since I find them a bit creepy and funny. (I'm sure my husband is happy to read this last comment!)

Also, don't forget to enter my first giveaway, if you already haven't! The draw is on May 22nd!

8 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Sweet collage.Have fun.

readingsully2 said...

So cute.:)

Samantha said...

This collage is so sweet. I love it!

devonrose said...

aww! those girls are really cute:) love the outfits too!

Elissa said...

oh, i LOOOOOVE this. you are a very cool friend ;-)

byapryl said...

So cute! I'm sure it will be a great shower, stripper or no stripper!

our little love nest said...

heheh...I love the collage and I find them creepy and funny too.

flapjacs said...

no strippers? too bad!
the idea of them is creepy but I was once at a hen's night and some showed up it was just HILARIOUS, really really funny and we had a great time.

I love your collage, those little kiddies are so cute!

all the best to Sasha