Wednesday, May 6, 2009

collage: horsey sings the blues

It is Wednesday, hump day, today and the skies are grey and cloudy here. I am already longing for the weekend, since my "to do" pile seems to getting bigger not smaller... ack!... will have to make a big cup of coffee today. Thought this collage was a good match and pretty cute for the midweek... I promise I will post a more cheery one come closer to weekend! 

On a side note, wanted to thank Handbag Cave and Mystic Wynd for featuring some Cabin + Cub craft items this week! Thanks!!

9 comments:

Gloi said...

Ohhh, I love little ponies! Terribly adorable :D

LillyShayStyle said...

What a cute collage. Wish you were having a bright and sunny day! I'm hoping for warmth so that we can take the kids for a nice bike ride :)

Cherry Tart Design said...

Such a cute collage! Hope your day gets better and you get all the things on your list done quickly an easily!

Sheryl Karas said...

Fun! Sometimes visiting a fellow Etsian's blog is such a kick!

Sheryl
http://healingcommunication.blogspot.com/

Stacey said...

hee hee, love the little birdie on his head

The Artistic Blogger said...

I love the horse with the bird on it--it reminds me of Pippi Longstocking and Mr. Nelson! :)

SleightGirl said...

Out here, I always look forward to grey and cloudy skies, sounds beautiful.

Hey Harriet said...

That's sweet! I sure hope the sun comes out for your weekend! It's rainy here right now too. Ick!

Unknown said...

I love this collage -- really nice work!