Friday, March 23, 2012

making his mark

With this wacky weather lately, we have been spending some cozy afternoons inside this week. To keep the wee one occupied, I decided to to break out the 'ol crayons and coloring book. Here is one of Jasper's lovely pieces... he is currently fanatic about purple, I think in part because that is one of the few colors he can actually say. If he were to title this piece it would be called “Puh-pul Meow-Meow” (yes, he hasn't figured out how to say the word Cat yet either). ;)

6 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Purple's a nice color.
And even though Ogden Nash once wrote ...
I never saw a purple cow; I never hope to see one.
But I can tell you anyhow
I'd rather see than be one.

...a purple cat is quite nice.

Oh, and look out, once they start talking they suddenly become chatterboxes and it's: What's this? What's that? Why? How? How come? And sometimes their little minds are going so fast that their mouths can't keep up with it and they start stammering:
Mommy. Mommy, listen ... listen, listen, mommy. Mommy, mommy... :D

Christie Cottage said...

I love it!

You are a good mom!



<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

riorita said...

I love purple too, and I am much much older!...

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet :) Thank you for sharing.

Additionsstyle said...

That is so cute! Purple is a great color, hopefully even after he learns to say all his colors, purple will still be his favorite.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Anonymous said...

visiten nuestra pagina ayudenos a consegir mas visitas