Wednesday, March 14, 2012

laser show

I have been waiting for the mailman to come and deliver this package all week... and it is finally here! Seeing as how I like burning wood (as in wood burning crafts... um, not just random things, cause that would be bad), I thought I would take a stab at some wood laser cutting. Of course, this had to be sent out to be done, so I sent a test sheet... and, hurray, the sample is back! Here is a sneak peek at some of the designs (soon to be brooches, earrings and possibly pendants). Still some tweaking to do... will post more progress soon!

12 comments:

dana @ wonder forest said...

these are sooo cool! i'd love to know where you sent it out?
xo dana

thewonderforest.com

Deer Little Fawn said...

Exciting! I love wooden brooches, wood burning (the non pyromaniac kind ;) and laser cuts! Looking forward to seeing what new items you come up with :) x

CereusArt said...

I can't wait to see the finished products!

SuziesImaginarium said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see what you make of them!

Aulani Photography and BH Giveaways said...

Wow I love the designs!

Laura said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see what they become!

Zethan said...

Way awesome I can't wait to see the finished results. :)

Alessandra @ Tribal Times said...

so, so, so love!!

Heather Everson said...

Cool! They turned out great!

Additionsstyle said...

Very cool! I look forward to seeing the finished products.
Valerie
Everyday InspiredSwilre franume

Tiffany said...

Wow - that is super cool. I would love to get something made from a laser cutter. Can't wait to hear how you thought your test came out. Thank you for sharing.

colehaan said...

When you buy a pair of shoes fromOnitsuka Tiger Shoes, another pair is donated to needy children in different parts of the world. The lack of Tiger Shoes can contribute to the spread of disease and the prevention of educational opportunities, and the company aims to reduce those problems with its mission. Louis VuittonYou can find comfortable slip-ons or even lace-up boots. The classic true religionstyle is a functional, slip-on canvas loafer.