Wednesday, March 14, 2012

laser show

I have been waiting for the mailman to come and deliver this package all week... and it is finally here! Seeing as how I like burning wood (as in wood burning crafts... um, not just random things, cause that would be bad), I thought I would take a stab at some wood laser cutting. Of course, this had to be sent out to be done, so I sent a test sheet... and, hurray, the sample is back! Here is a sneak peek at some of the designs (soon to be brooches, earrings and possibly pendants). Still some tweaking to do... will post more progress soon!

11 comments:

Dana Fox said...

these are sooo cool! i'd love to know where you sent it out?
xo dana

thewonderforest.com

Deer Little Fawn said...

Exciting! I love wooden brooches, wood burning (the non pyromaniac kind ;) and laser cuts! Looking forward to seeing what new items you come up with :) x

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the finished products!

SuziesImaginarium said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see what you make of them!

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Wow I love the designs!

Laura said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see what they become!

Zethan said...

Way awesome I can't wait to see the finished results. :)

Alessandra @ Tribal Times said...

so, so, so love!!

Unknown said...

Cool! They turned out great!

Additionsstyle said...

Very cool! I look forward to seeing the finished products.
Valerie
Everyday InspiredSwilre franume

Unknown said...

Wow - that is super cool. I would love to get something made from a laser cutter. Can't wait to hear how you thought your test came out. Thank you for sharing.