Monday, December 1, 2008

crooked walker notebooks

I thought I would share with you some of my husband Roger's new screen printed notebooks today. He has got into the print gocco fever as well and created these colorful notebooks featuring images of cassette tapes on the covers. We still have boxes of random mixed tapes in our house... all from our elementary and junior high days. Its funny and embarrassing to see all of the different types of music I painstakingly tried to record back then – EMF and Boyz II Men on the same tape?...yikes. Check out the books at www.crookedwalker.etsy.com.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are totally cool, I love how retro they are. Kudos to your husband!

Kim Caro said...

very cool, i know some guys that would die for those.

Luli Designs said...

Great notebooks! I had the same mix of music on tapes from back then too!

cabin + cub said...

thanks everyone! he is so excited about the good feedback :)
valerie