Thursday, December 11, 2008

lykke li

So do you ever have a song track or album that you find yourself listening to in constant rotation? This is different from having a song stuck in your head (which is usually an annoying song one doesn't want to hear). In this case, I mean voluntary repetitive listening. For me right now it's Lykke Li's new album "Youth Novels". On recommendation from my Californian cousin, I went to the Lykke Li show here this past fall when she came to Richard's on Richards in Vancouver... and ever since I have been hooked! I listen to the album on headphones here at work, so I don't drive my office mates batty and make any enemies. Listen to some of her songs here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful taste, I'm always looking for great music, thank you!

Blackfeatherfarm said...

I do that alot - repeat, repeat ,repeat..... I like what I like, and don't get tired of it.

Crystal Raen said...

I am always listening to cd's on repeat. Until I drive myself crazy with them. My current one is She & Him, Volume 1. Love that cd. Now I'm going to check out Lykke Li. If I like it, I may have a new CD to repeat ;-)