Thursday, December 4, 2008

new cards

Ok... so I have finally taken photos of the new cards I made a couple weeks ago. After hours of punching circles out of my vintage books, I decided to turn them into little mini cards. I found these cute manila coin envelopes at the local stationary store... and they seem to match well. Feels good to be able to give new life to old unwanted books! They are turning out to be a real hit at the craft fairs too, so I think I will make more and try listing them in the shop soon.

7 comments:

Susan Schrock said...

These look really fun - great for short notes!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Great cards, and congrats on the success!

T.Allen said...

Oh! I could lose hours sifting through those-they're super!

Clear Pink said...

I love the cards.
So happy to have found your blog.

Stacey said...

really cute!!!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

These would also make great gift tags!

cabin + cub said...

Thanks for all the great feedback on the cards everyone! :)