Wednesday, February 25, 2009

home sweet home

It feels so good to be home! Our trip to Vietnam was fantastic, but it does feel nice to curl up in our own bed. I am still walking around like a zombie trying to recover from my jet lag and now also trying to get back into the regular groove of things. So hard to get into work mode after a vacation!!! We're still going through all our photos, so in the meantime, I thought I would post a crafty item I bought while on our trip. She was so cute, I couldn't resist.... she is even wearing the traditional Vietnamese dress (ao dai)... I probably should have packed my suitcase a bit better though, since I kind of squished her conical straw hat.

3 comments:

Jan Halvarson said...

welcome back!

Stacey said...

She is so cute. Sounds like a great trip, enjoy resting and going through your pics.

NONtRENDY said...

welcome back!
jet lag is no fun but a good excuse to do nothing.