Ok, so I need to mention two wonderful blogs who have passed along a lovely blog award lately. A happy thanks to Beecher at P.S. House and Kate from Kate and Oli for the Happy 101 Blog Award. (Rules: List 10 things that make you happy, tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your list of things that make you happy).
Here are 10 things that make me happy:
1. the Bun in the oven
2. my hubby Roger (he will blush when he reads this)
3. making and crafting things, of course!
4. a warm cup of tea sweetened with milk and honey. I am craving one right now.
5. cooking and experimenting with recipes (although, only happy when they turn out)
6. a sunny autumn day with falling colourful leaves
7. travelling to far and away places, although short closer trips make me happy too
8. my shiny red lowrider bicycle - all the kids on the block turn their heads when they see it!
9. sleeping in on the weekends in warm puffy blankets
10. snowboarding on a perfect day, although this will have to wait until next year now that I have Bun
And to pass this on to 10 lovely blogs that make me happy when I read them... do visit them, they are all very sweet!
2. coco cake
3. Hiving Out
8. Gallery 32
10. Bluebird Notes