Friday, January 15, 2010

many many thanks!

Roger and I just wanted to thank all our bloggy friends for all your positive comments and messages for our upcoming little Bun! Warm hugs to you all!

And since I am on the topic of "Thanks" today, I thought I would share some of the press and features that have happened lately. So first off... the Cabin + Cub Desk Calendar was featured in The Storque's Etsy Finds yesterday... woohoo!

Also wanted to thank the following blogs for posting a great word for Cabin + Cub these past few weeks! Do check them out:
· Kelly for featuring the calendar on her cute blog Kiirey
· Kersey for featuring some of my work on her lovely blog made by matchgirl
· Ann for featuring the calendar on her darling blog A Beautiful Party
· Lani for featuring the calendar on her adorable blog Objects of Affection
· Chaucee for featuring the calendar on on her inspiring blog The Searched and Found
· Samantha for featuring a collage on her pretty blog the experts agree

ps. the first giveaway for 2010 happens this coming Monday, so be sure to swing by and enter!!

19 comments:

Liseanne R said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know you had a bun in the oven! lol
Congratulations!

Liseanne

Dig The Earth said...

Yay! I didn't know you were doing some baking! Congratulations to you both! And well done for being 'Storqued' - fantastic!

Kev

Nancy said...

Congrats on your little bun! :)

Christie Cottage said...

Just think of all the "Aunt Etsy's" your little bun will have!

Big smile. A baby is a blessing!

Victoria said...

Congratulations!! For the bun, of course, but also for the Storque feature and everything else! Definitely well deserved. :o)

Suzanne said...

congrats! on the bun, and the storque ;)
love your work!

She Can't Decide said...

it always feels so good to be featured, no?? And a belated congrats to you and your family!

Wishing you all the health and happiness.

Michelle Brunner said...

How exciting that you have a bun in the oven:) Congrats!!! Also congrats for being featured in Storque...such great news:)

Kerry said...

Congrats on all your exciting news!!!

MOLLYC said...

What a great Christmas gift! Congratulations. Take good care of yourself, and take your vitamins!

Tessa said...

Awesome! Congrats on all the features. :)

Melissa Lisbon said...

How wonderful!!! Congratulations on your little bun :), and all of the great coverage. 2010 is going to be a great year!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I've been away from my blog for a couple of days so I missed the offical announcement. Enjoy your journey!!

Gallery32 said...

Congrats on the etsy feature :)

shellie said...

I saw it! Im so jealous...I hope maybe some day Ill be featured some where again!Congrats! I had my 2nd this past october.

our little love nest said...

I was wowed to share that honour with you!! YAY! ( I was going to be corny and say you have been storked/storqued in more than one way ;) xo

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby AND being featured in the Storque! That's awesome. It's been a nice year for you thus far :~).

A Beautiful Party said...

wow! congratulations to you both! that's exciting!

Unknown said...

Aww! Congrats on the baby! And what a lucky child he/she will be... :)