Tuesday, April 21, 2009

magnolias at night

The magnolia trees are blooming all around our neighborhood. I had to post this pretty photo Roger took while the sun was setting. The lighting was so nice, it sort of reminded of a painting.

Also thanks to both Glitzer and I Love Devon Rose for passing on the "Kreativ Blogger" Award!

The rules for this award are. 1. Add logo to your blog / 2.  Link to the person from whom you've received the award/ 3. Nominate 8 blogs of your choice/ 4. Leave a message on the nominees' blogs.

11 comments:

Piggy said...

Congrats on the Kreativ Blogger award :)

MagicMarkingsArt said...

congratulations - your blog is beautiful.

Samantha said...

That is a gorgeous picture! And congrats!

Aline said...

Thanks so much for nominating my blog Valerie! You are so sweet.

The Stapelia Company said...

Thank you for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger award! I appreciate it. I plan on mentioning you in my next post. I love your blog and your work as you know. :)

Stacey said...

So pretty, love all the pink!

Keena said...

Thank you much!! I love your pics and you have a very nice blog. Congratulations!!

My husband is from Canada...what a small world :)

Glitzer said...

Congrats on receiving the award! I love magnolias! Great pictures!

Michelle Brunner said...

Congrats! I love this picture! It is beautiful!

melroska said...

so lovely. i love magnolias.

thecraftbegins said...

Oh hoorah! I'm going to have to follow up on this when I can catch up with my life. Thanks for including me - I feel so honored! :blushes: