Sunday, August 30, 2009
I have been stung by a bee twice in my life... once led to a a swollen foot the size of a ski boot when I was a little kid (I had stepped on it by accident). The other time, was just a few years ago while I was eating lunch inside of a restaurant... yes, I got stung while indoors, what are the odds!. While out to lunch on a patio last week, Roger captured this amazing close-up photo of this cute waspy little guy... not sure how he got so up close and personal without being kissed by the stinger. Luckily I was in the washroom, while all this was happening... so third sting averted.