Monday, October 12, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgivng here in Canada today... gobble gobble! So I hope everyone up here is having a relaxing holiday! The big One of a Kind show is finally over, so I can breathe a big sigh of relief and relax... well sort of... we are making the big dinner tonight... eep! Our turkey is brining, the stuffing is prepped and I have the cranberry sauce all made.... but we are still prepping all the other things for dinner later tonight (this is the first time we have ever made a turkey, so I will keep you posted on how it goes.... I am a wee bit nervous.... I just want this darn bird to be juicy!). Happy Thanksgiving!

14 comments:

Justine said...

Sounds delicious. Brine turkey is always the best!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Babamoon said...

love that photo! not one of our holidays in the UK but wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving :)

M.M.E. said...

I'm jealous! I have to wait a month for my Thanksgiving. Quick question: what event does the Canadian Thanksgiving celebrate? I mean, we in America get the whole pilgrim and indian thing but I've always wondered about our northern neighbors.

Stacey said...

Happy Thanksgiving, glad your show is out of the way and you can get to all that yummy stuff you are making. :)

Jiorji said...

mmm stuffing :D

good luck on your cooking

esque said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure the bird will turn out wonderfully!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Rainy Day Gardener said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have great weather to enjoy it and get some rest ~ looks like your show was a great success!

our little love nest said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hope your show went well :)

Samantha said...

Happy Thanksgiving! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Hope you're having a nice holiday. :)

tattytiara said...

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canuck!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Happy Thanksgiving from south of the border!

jdavissquared said...

Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

JLR Designs said...

Love the photo! Happy thanksgiving!