Thursday, October 22, 2009

i love you collage girls

Ah yes... time again for me to share with you another installment of odd keyword searches people have typed into Google to end up at this site (remember these and these?). And yes, for those who are curious... various forms of "collage girls" are still yet appearing in a steady stream... (if you want "college girls", please learn to spell). Here are 8 random searches (and my 2 cents) that have popped up on the list recently (and with an old 90s collage for visual accompaniment): *please note that I kept their original spellings intact

1. baby chipmunks for sale
ok, I am not selling baby chipmunks... who is? these critters are cute, but they are meant to be in the wild, not pets?... they will gnaw your face off when you sleep (ok, i am exaggerating... but i do think they would prefer to stay with their moms and chipmunky families in a tree)

2. blubbery guys
huh? and eww?

3. designing a writing cabin for a smoker
who knew this would be so difficult? build cabin. supply pen, paper and ash tray.

4. funny ways to stop on roller skates
a guaranteed funny way is to fall on your face... that always gets a lot of laughs, followed by skidding on your knees, or landing on your rump. Bonus funny points if you can involuntarily do the splits, followed by one of the mentioned stops... and the longer distance it takes you to stop, the better.

5. i love you collage girls
awwww, a fan! wow... thanks... i do like making collages. hey, wait a minute... you are one of those poor spellers, aren't you!

6. rebel deer drawings
so are these drawings done by the actual bad-assed deer themselves, or maybe they are drawings by confederates who like deer, or maybe they are drawings of deer by angst-ridden teenagers?.... so many possibilities! i want to see these!

7. why don't i have pine cones this year
because your tree does not love you... sorry to break it to you.

8. guy shot out of cabin in to pool
that sounds amazing... when you find the link, please let us all know!

22 comments:

Robert W. Leonard said...

You know how I like those collage girls. I keep getting older and they stay the saaaaaame age! A writing cabin for a smoker? This is informative, I was not aware you couldn't write unless you could smoke INSIDE the cabin. This changes everything.

Victoria said...

ha ha ha! I didn't quite get it at first... I thought collage girls was a club for girls that liked to make collages... um. Your commentary made me smile.

Christie Cottage said...

I love these! I remember when you shared them last. My favorite is still the bad spelling > "Collage Girls" LOL

Thanks for posting on my blog thread.
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

audreyscountrycrafts said...

WOW!! Where do you come up with all your ideas? That's amazing!

Samantha said...

Hehehehe, those are too funny. Nobody ever finds my blog through strange searches. Maybe I should start adding strange and/or vaguely sexual keywords...

Or maybe that would be bad. :)

Unknown said...

that is funny! i have one of those blubbery guys that lives behind me, eww is right!

our little love nest said...

heheh...I love it when you do these! you are too funny with your little running commentary on each search...my favourite is the rebel deer drawings! My thought is that rebellious, teen angst, confederate deer are doing the drawings. ;)
xoxo

M.M.E. said...

Awesome! I don't get anywhere near as weird of keywords.

JLR Designs said...

so funny! I love when you share these...thanks!

Holly said...

These are so funny! I think "blubbery guys" is my fav, but "rebel deer drawings" comes in at a close second.

farouche said...

Hilarious!

Erica said...

Haha! THese are great! people search for the strangest things!

-erica
(www.acrylicandsteel.blogspot.com)

Edana said...

Thats gas! Oh google what will you bring us to next!

Bonzai Beadwear said...

LOL great post, you made me laugh!

Dallas Shaw said...

just found you and your work!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Hysterical! Love it.

PS My old blog url quit, so I started a new one: http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com. Please follow me there!

Following you under my new profile, too :)

Almost Precious said...

People are amazing aren't they ? Got a good laugh from your post, thanks.
I'm trying my first blog giveaway, have no idea what I'm doing so please wish me luck. :)

Unknown said...

Seriously? These people are crazy. And doing the splits to stop yourself while roller skating (while not recommended), is hilarious.

jdavissquared said...

You get the funniest things! Mine are never this interesting.

I know what that last one is, the "guy shot out of cabin in to pool" is supposed to say guy shot out of cannon into pool. I'm trying to find the video, it's hilarious! I'll send it to you when I find it!

jdavissquared said...

Here it is! It's a ski jump, not a cannon...or a cabin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQSlNtzLcA&feature=player_embedded

enjoy!

readingsully2 said...

What a unique idea. :)

cabin + cub said...

yay... mystery solved about the "guy shot out of cannon into pool"... thanks Jen!