Wednesday, September 30, 2009

me-ow

Ok, do you sometimes find yourself stumbling across something odd that you feel the need to take a picture of? Well, I felt compelled to take a pic of this cougar when I bumped into him.... he was the perfect model too... holding that pawing pose, well, indefinitely. And, just to alleviate anyone's possible concern, this was in a nature and science centre, so I am going to assume it had died of natural causes. Me-ow.

ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

15 comments:

2ndComing said...

taxidermy weirds me out. cool pic, though!

Christie Cottage said...

Cool picture!

There's an exhibit in Oklahoma of stuffed bears. I was fine until I was in the room with all these bears. I somehow felt in danger! LOL


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

MAB Jewelry said...

Oh, wow, I love this image.

our little love nest said...

I love it! ;)

M.M.E. said...

I'm glad he was stuffed for a good use at least. Such exhibits always creep me out because I have an over-active imagination and can see them all coming back to life.

AMIdesigns said...

Fantastic pic!

Shannon said...

I don't think I ever realized just how lion-y cougars look. I hope I never meet one in person. :)

Alicia Istanbul said...

Ha ha, thank you for clarifying. I was wondering how you got so close to a wildcat without a cage in between the two of you.

Victoria said...

Oh cool, where did you see that?

Almost Precious said...

Too bad someone couldn't have posed with the cougar's paw on their head...but I suppose the cat was behind glass or they had a don't touch the display, policy.
But great picture none the less. :)

Rheea said...

Cool pic. I think his body sure look like a bear's!

Rheea

velvetwoods said...

Wow cute cat ! a little scary but cute !

Bonzai Beadwear said...

I too, envision stuffed animals coming to life (and chasing me) lol!

jen said...

beautiful animal.

readingsully2 said...

Valerie...he's stuffed. LOL. You are too funny.