Monday, November 30, 2009

bagged + tagged


A little update today on the mini wooden tags that I was busy cutting a couple of weeks ago... I thought I wouldn't see the light... there was that much wood! Took me awhile to figure out how to package them all, but I decided to bundle them into packages of 12 in clear little cello sleeves... that way, you can still see the different wood grains and assorted colors... ooooh... ahhhhh. Also made some green and blue stickers to dress up the packaging a little too. Sets are now available in my etsy shop for only $5! Made from scrap and off-cuts of veneer, it's a perfect way to go green when packaging your holiday gifts!

ps. last day today for my big anniversary sale!!! Check out the deals here.

25 comments:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Very cute. Love your packaging too! :)

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Those are so cool!! That is a lot of cutting though :)

Creative Fly Designz said...

your tags are beautiful! definitely have to keep those in mind!

Sarah Ranes said...

Cute tags!

Laura said...

OMG--I love them!

Annette said...

What a great idea! Your stickers look good too!

Rainy Day Gardener said...

oh I luv the packaging! very nice

Mandy said...

Those are so pretty~ great idea!

Unknown said...

Let me just restate that I love this idea. So neat. And of course you made them gorgeous with the packaging etc... :)

our little love nest said...

Wow!! Those tags are awesome! I want! xoxo

Fern said...

I love them! And the packaging. The blue & green are SO happy. Great price as well. I'm off to check out your sale. :)
31everything.com

Almost Precious said...

Too cute, bet one could add a touch of bling by using a cute stamp and colorful inks on these. Of course they're sweet and country just as they are. :)

Christie Cottage said...

They are cute! Plus can be converted to Christmas tree ornaments!

Coco Cake Land said...

OMG! those are so cute!!

Jane said...

Such a great idea.

M.M.E. said...

They look great. I hope you feel proud of them.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Looking good :) T.

Jen :) said...

Cute! Very eco-chic, too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a fabulous idea and your packaging is just adorable!

Klo Designs said...

Those are stunning!

Rosy Revolver said...

Brilliant. Brilliant and beautiful. And brilliant.

Bonzai Beadwear said...

Love them, how cool!! :)

SleightGirl said...

What a great idea! And I think you packaged them very well. I bet you'll sell a lot of them.

JLR Designs said...

Very cool! I love these!

readingsully2 said...

Looks wonderful...neat idea.