Tuesday, November 10, 2009

new desk calendar!


Remember that new mystery product I was talking about, and had yet to unveil... well it's here! New to the etsy shop is the Cabin + Cub 2010 desk calendar. Now you can celebrate your year with twelve months of collage images to brighten your day! Each calendar comes with twelve individual cards (one for each month) and a reusable wooden mini easel stand. Be the envy of your office mates and coworkers, and make your desk a happy place.

ps. don't forget to check out the big sale!

23 comments:

californiablue said...

Really clever - great idea! I love the petite size, and the images are great:)

Stacey said...

sooooo cute!

Bonzai Beadwear said...

Loves it! and the pencil cup too! :)

Rainy Day Gardener said...

That is a fantastic idea!!

Fern said...

Oh man... so stinkin' cute!!!! I'm going to "heart" it in your shop! LOVE IT!

Caroline said...

That is a brilliant idea! And a beautiful calendar, to boot. Well done.

Lori P said...

so so cute! I love that you include the easel with the calendar.

our little love nest said...

Super envious of your gorgeous work! Too much talent in one little person, I tell you! xo

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

That is a wonderful idea!

Christie Cottage said...

I love it! SO cute!

Angela said...

The desk calendar is really cute!

Unknown said...

love your new calendar! way to go!

Anna K. said...

Love the mystery product!

Schin Loong. said...

Wow, really well done, so beautiful!

tattytiara said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, and also really cute. Hearted!

Sandrine said...

That is a fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love the nostalgic mood and reminds me of the books I read as a kid :)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Katy said...

Very, very cute!!

Samantha said...

Oh how awesome!!!

Devon of STELLAandHODGE said...

I LOVE this!!

miranda said...

i LOVE the calendar! LOVE! crazy love! hmmm... can you tell i love it?

jdavissquared said...

This is seriously cute! I would love to have one on my desk!