Friday, November 13, 2009

tag me


Two more craft shows coming up, and production continues. Every year, I try to make a few seasonal items for the festive holiday fairs. This year, I am making blank wooden mini gift tags! I have been a cutting machine these past few days... there are wooden bits everywhere in our living room... but I think it's all been worth it. Here is a sneak peak at the tags... I still have to figure out packaging, so will update about that soon. I think I might put some up in the etsy shop next week too, so stay tuned!

ps. Thanks to Andrea of Got Craft for doing a feature on me! Check it out here. And thanks to Jody for featuring one of my collages on her blog The Little Prints, too... see the post here.

15 comments:

M.M.E. said...

A very cool idea. It works well with the rest of your work.

Caroline said...

Those are cute!

I was just looking at your portfolio site... great work, and I love the design.

MOLLYC said...

This is a great idea. Gifts that are beautifully wrapped and artistically tagged are almost too good to open!

Stacey said...

those are so clever and nice, love them

Fern said...

LOVE this! So much nicer than paper ones! You're so creative! I have no idea how you cut them, but I imagine that it's not as easy as it looks :)
31everything.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea for the tags. :) Thanks for posting my Etsy forum thread. :D

Lindsey said...

very cool, those tags look amazing! I tied ribbon onto small jingle bells that I'm going to leave for free on my table (I think).

Caitlin said...

Ok, those are just COOL.
:)

-CaitiJo

Unknown said...

I love them! I'm totally digging wood grain these days

readingsully2 said...

Wow, I really admire you for trying out a craft show. :)

Samantha said...

How fancy! Those are really really cool.

Morrgan said...

What a neat idea. I love the way they look!

Elisa said...

What a cool idea! As an interior designer, they remind me of the chain of laminate samples. :-)

JLR Designs said...

Love that idea!! I'm sure your customer response to them will be outstanding!!

Unknown said...

Classy as always. I love these! They would add a woodsy touch to that necktie you know you're giving to Grandpa. :)